ice skating Rink
All registrations, whether, phone, fax, mail or walk-in, require a registration form and signed waiver with payment before you are enrolled in a program or trip. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 815-786-8044.
Learn More About UPCOMING Annual Gala and Awards Night
March 29, 2020
Develop a greater passion for the things you love or try out something new!
At each Specialty Camp, kids spend approximately three (3) hours of each day in their specialized activity, with a free lunch at the end of day. Register early as space is limited.
Meets 9a-12 with free lunch * $40 Resident / $50 Non-resident for week* Ages:7-12
- June 3: Art Camp (various arts and craft projects each day)
- June 10: Adventure Camp (kayak, hiking, canoe trips)
- June 17: Odd Sports (Pickle ball, old school games like capture the flag, kick the can)
- June 24: Theater Camp (production of Missoula Children’s Theater) – This camp only is 9 am- 5 pm
- July 1: Movie Club. Watch the best movies. Trip to theater
- July 8: STEM (Escape Room trip, Lego Robotics,)
- July 15: Gamer Week (board games, Dungeon and Dragons)
- July 22: Shooting Club (Archery, guns, sling shot, darts)
If you have questions or would like to register, please call the Sandwich Park District at 815-786-8044.
Sandwich Park District
1001 Latham Street , Sandwich, IL 60548
815.786.8044 office 815.786.6690 Fax
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you Sponsors for your support!