4th of July Events:
Saturday July 1st, 2017
8:00am-4:00pm Car and bike show downtown. Railroad St
Parade: Start 10:00AM Sharp! Parade Form
- Line up starts at 8:30AM at the west gate at the Sandwich Fairgrounds. Enter at the far west entrance, 1401 Suydam Road. Please register for the parade by June 28th so we have time to organize the parade.
- We ask that businesses and political entries pay a $15.00 fee to enter the parade.
11:00 to 2:00pm 5 B’s Pork Chop Dinners – Driver Thru and Dine In- Fire Station
Noon Children’s Water Fights
1:00 Adult’s Water Fights
Sunday July 2nd, 2017
Freedom Run: Registration Form
- 34th Annual event begins at Knights park
- 1-Mile Starts at 8:00AM
- 5K Starts at 8:30AM
- Sign up before June 17th to get an event t-shirt of your size request.
- For fees and more information check out page 2 of our Summer 2017 guide.
Sandwich Historical Society hosts “Walk Down Memory Lane” from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Location: Sandwich Fire Station.
- Light refreshments will be served.
5:00PM Main Gate opens at fairgrounds
Fireworks Display- Start at DARK!
- Display is located at the Sandwich Fairgrounds.
- Concessions will be available to purchase.
- A donation of $5.00 per family is suggested and always appreciated.
- You may walk in at the Lisbon gate. NO CARS ENTERING.
Sandwich Park District
1001 Latham Street , Sandwich, IL 60548
815.786.8044 office 815.786.6690 Fax
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.