Freedom Day Celebration 2021
2021 Information COMING SOON!!
Freedom Day Events:
Parade: July 3rd – Start 10:00 am Sharp!
Registration Ends June 18, 2021
- Line-up starts at 8:30A: at the west gate at the Sandwich Fairgrounds. Enter at the far west
entrance (GATE 4), 1401 Suydam Road.
- All parade entries must pay $10.00 fee to enter the parade.
The Judging Categories:
- Best Non-Profit / Civic Entry
- Best For-Profit Business Entry
The Park District/Judges will also select; Overall Best, 2nd, 3rd place and funniest.
- All floats and all motor vehicles are responsible for having liability insurance and must provide documentation proof on the day of the parade.
- Wrapped candy and/or promotional items may be handed out but NOT thrown from moving vehicles or floats.
- Due to the Sandwich Park District liability insurance, please, No super soakers, water balloons, water guns are allowed.
- Do not stop your unit at anytime during the parade, unless it is an issue of safety.
Fireworks Display July 3rd – Starts at DARK!
Fireworks will be held on July 3rd at dusk.The fireworks will be set off in the Sandwich Fair Grounds. This display will be available to be seen throughout the city of Sandwich.
Rain date for the Fireworks is July 10th
There is also a button below where you can follow to donate! We thank you in ADVANCE!!
If you or your business are interested in sponsorship opportunities please reach out to us at (815)786-8044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwich Park District
1001 Latham Street , Sandwich, IL 60548
815.786.8044 office 815.786.6690 Fax
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.