All registrations, whether, phone, fax, mail or walk-in, require a registration form and signed waiver with payment before you are enrolled in a program or trip. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 815-786-8044.
Stay tuned while we upload NEW videos to our channel!!
Sandwich Park District Summer Camps
MAKE YOUR SUMMER PLANS EARLY!
Develop a greater passion for the things you love or try out something new!
At each Specialty Camp, kids spend approximately three (3) hours of each day in their specialized activity, with a free lunch at the end of day. Register early as space is limited.
Meets 9a-12 with free lunch * $40 Resident / $50 Non-resident for week* Ages:7-12
- June 3: Art Camp (various arts and craft projects each day)
- June 10: Adventure Camp (kayak, hiking, canoe trips)
- June 17: Odd Sports (Pickle ball, old school games like capture the flag, kick the can)
- June 24: Theater Camp (production of Missoula Children’s Theater) – This camp only is 9 am- 5 pm
- July 1: Movie Club. Watch the best movies. Trip to theater
- July 8: STEM (Escape Room trip, Lego Robotics,)
- July 15: Gamer Week (board games, Dungeon and Dragons)
- July 22: Shooting Club (Archery, guns, sling shot, darts)
If you have questions or would like to register, please call the Sandwich Park District at 815-786-8044.
Article from: Valley Life Press
SANDWICH – Thirteen-year-old Sofia Oropeza loves to draw. She’s even been yelled at by teachers for drawing in class.
But at 4 p.m. every Tuesday, she can draw to her heart’s content during the Sandwich Park District’s comic book class.
The class has been meeting at the Sandwich Park District, 1001 N. Latham St., since January. Over the past few months, the class has
grown from three students to 15. READ MORE
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Events & Activities
Sandy Sightings – Don’t be AFRAID!!
Sandwich Park District visitors and participation are warned that recent Sasquatch / Bigfoot sightings have been reported in and around our parks!! Please keep a lookout and report any sightings to the Park District office by calling us at 815-786-8044.If confronted by Sasquatch, stay calm, DO NOT RUN!!
Take a photo or better yet, give him a “high-five”. Anything else could be deemed as dangerous and is highly discouraged.
Sandwich Park District
1001 Latham Street , Sandwich, IL 60548
815.786.8044 office 815.786.6690 Fax
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you Sponsors for your support!